Enrique-cilable Differences is the one hundred-seventy-seventh episode of King of the Hill. It was first aired on February 20, 2005. The episode was written by Greg Cohen, and directed by Dominic Polcino.
Hank's co-worker Enrique is having marital problems with his wife Yolanda, and starts spending all his time with Hank. Even though he feels he should stay out of it, Hank reluctantly agrees to help Enrique get back together with his wife. Meanwhile, Bobby tries to unblock the FOX network from the Hills' TV so he and Joseph can watch the Daytona 500.
- Hank Hill
- Peggy Hill
- Bobby Hill
- Dale Gribble
- Bill Dauterive
- Jeff Boomhauer
- Joseph Gribble
- Luanne Platter
- Lady Bird
- Joe Jack
- Buck Strickland
- Yolanda's brothers
- Maria Montalvo (non-speaking)
- Melinda (non-speaking)
- Clark Peters (non-speaking)
- Hank Hill: Dang it, Peggy. This has got to stop. Enrique has to go talk to His wife not hang out here.
- Enrique: Oh, no. She's in one of her moods. Drive Hank.
- Hank: No. Apparently, Peggy thinks I need to help Yolanda and you work this thing out. So, uh, all that intimate stuff you told me, you're going to tell it to Yolanda.
- Dale: Dang it, Hank, we've been waiting forever to work on the driveway. We're almost too drunk to use power tools.
- Bill: (belches) Beg pardon.
- Bill (Several times, when he picks up the sledgehammer: "I ... AM ... THOR!!"
- Bobby: You know what would be a good way to teach me responsibility? You unblock the Fox network and I promise not to watch it.
- Hank: Is it football season?
- Bobby: No.
- Hank: Then it's blocked.
- Yolanda's brother: (to Hank and Peggy) Are you Enrique's friend Hank Hill?
- Hank: (to Yolandas Brothers) I’m Enriques Assistant Manager Yes!
- Enrique states in this episode that his kids are all grown up and have moved out of the house. However, in the Season 12 episode Lady and Gentrification, he is organizing his daughter Inez's 16th birthday party.
- When Bobby and Joseph are watching the Daytona 500 on cable and are hoping it will get more exciting, Joseph states that "...maybe the Hilton twins will have to run across the track." The Hilton twins were a British 'Siamese' (conjoined) twin side-show act who died in 1969 (although in this particular instance they were probably referring to the Hilton sisters, Paris and Nicolai Hilton).
- In this episode, Bobby and Joseph are depicted as so unaware of auto racing that they don't even know what the Daytona 500 is, and Hank is willing to block the FOX network (which shows almost all NASCAR races) outside of football season. However, in previous episodes, Hank has been depicted as a NASCAR fan, and Bobby has attempted to learn more about sports in order to impress his father. In particular, Hank is seen attending NASCAR events in both Dale Be Not Proud and Life in the Fast Lane, Bobby's Saga and in the latter episode Bobby works at the racetrack. It isn't plausible that Bobby has never even heard of the most prestigious race of the NASCAR season or that Hank never watches racing on TV, though it is plausible that Hank stopped watching NASCAR after Dale Earnhardt died in 2001 and the post-season playoffs format was introduced in 2004.