|Job||employee of Strickland Propane|
|First appearance||"Hanky Panky"|
|Voiced by||Reese Witherspoon|
Debbie Grund was an employee of Strickland Propane and one of Buck Strickland's many mistresses. She was a silent character, never having an on-screen speaking role until the episode "Hanky Panky," when she was voiced by actress Reese Witherspoon.
After discovering her husband's affair, Miz Liz kicked Buck out and took over managerial duties at Strickland Propane. She placed Debbie on tank wipe, which according to Hank is the worst paying and most degrading position.
Debbie was a central character in Hanky Panky. After Miz Liz takes over Strickland, she demotes Debbie to tank wipe. Feeling rejected, she pursued Hank’s affections — only to be rejected by him as well. She finally snapped when the Stricklands made up, and intended to shoot Buck and Liz (and maybe Hank and Peggy) with a shotgun. As she juggled the gun and a snack as she tried to hide out in a dumpster, she accidentally set the gun off, resulting in an accidental suicide.
- Debbie was voiced by actress Reese Witherspoon in the episode "Hanky Panky".
- The character of Debbie was drawn to look just like Reese Witherspoon.
- Her first words were when Mr. Strickland calls her over the intercom, to tell her to write a check for $2000. She responds "Right away Buck!" in a high nasal voice.
- Her first on-screen words were spoken in the episode "Hanky Panky". They were "Mmm-humm, thank you!" after Miz Liz's divorce lawyer complimented her on her beauty and "I see how you can make a weak man stupid".
- She was a pitcher for the company softball team—the Strickland Bobtails.
- She lived at the Casa Linda apartments with her roommate, Gayle.