Kahn "Connie" Souphanousinphone Jr. (born November 11, 1985) is the daughter of Kahn Souphanousinphone and Minh Souphanousinphone. She currently attends Tom Landry Middle School. Connie represents a typical Asian stereotype student who gets A's or better and dreams of good colleges.
- 1 Appearance
- 2 Personality
- 3 Relationships
- 4 Episode Appearances
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Gallery
Standing 5'0", Connie is a 13-year-old Laotian girl. She has dark skin and has long, straight, and black hair. She almost always wears a blue/green shirt, red shorts, and brown sandals.
Her formal attire consists on pink dresses or pink jackets and skirts with a braid around her hair tied or her hair all tied up in a ponytail.
Connie is an intelligent, kind young girl who is seen to be somewhat patient, as Bobby sometimes gets into trouble and may insult or hurt Connie in the process, in which they usually reconcile. Nonetheless, her patience does have a breaking point and will snap at either Bobby or Joseph when they get on her nerves, or when she is upset.
Even as her parents gave in to all of the pressure to have her life devoted to education, Connie was able to maintain her grades. However, she still desires to have a normal and sociable teenage life. Connie's name is based off of her father's because he originally wanted a son. He even refers to her as "Kahn Jr.", and so does her mother (in Aisle 8A).
Connie has a strained relationship with her father since he is very strict with her, refers to her as "Kahn Jr." because he wanted a son and expects her to date Chane Wassanasong, a boy that Connie considers a jerk, because he is Laotian like them and to get on his rich family's good graces.
Connie's relationship with her mother is no better than the one she has with her father since she too is very strict with Connie and Minh always takes Kahn's side when it comes to who Connie dates or her studies but Minh sometimes takes a more sensitive approach to Connie's problems, but that is very rare.
Connie has a strong dislike of her paternal cousin Tid Pao due to the latter's violent behavior and the fact that she abandoned Connie at an amusement park. Connie's disdain for her got worse after Bobby, who had a crush on Tid Pao, decided to work in a science fair project with Tid Pao instead of her, leaving Connie with Joseph, and after Tid Pao nearly got Bobby in trouble with the police after he brought Tid Pao's meth lab to school for the science fair, thinking that it was a candy factory, and ended up having to save Bobby right before Officer Soto realized what was going on. After that it is likely that Connie, Bobby or both alerted their parents/the police and got Tid Pao sent away.
Throughout the series, Connie and Bobby date on and off. Their first attempt at dating ended on Bobby's birthday, where she kisses Joseph. Nevertheless, their relationship continued until they eventually realized they were better off as friends so they broke up. Even after they broke up for good, she and Bobby remained good friends and are often seen talking or hanging out together, much to Kahn's chagrin.
Joseph begins to show interest in her through the series as well, though Connie has little interest in him after she falls for Bobby. At one point, the two kiss but nothing else happened after that since Connie quickly went back to apologize to Bobby. Joseph attempts to flirt with her a few times but Connie shows no interest and seems to find him annoying and slow minded since she sort of insulted him out of anger after Bobby decides to do a science project with Tid Pao by claiming that Bobby and Joseph couldn't make a decent project together. Joseph eventually developed interest in other girls and Connie never showed interest in Joseph again but the two still remained friends.
Despite her parents' protests, Connie is completely uninterested in Chane and the one time she willingly went on a date with him she only did so to get back at Bobby for supposedly spying on her with Joseph (Bobby was actually trying to stop Joseph from spying on Luanne) and in the end the date went badly for Connie since she realized that Chane was a jerk and even cheated on their game of mini golf. Meanwhile, Chane has flirted with Connie a few times, although he may have done so to annoy her and he seems more interested in bullying Bobby.
She is one of Peggy's students. Also, when Peggy tried to teach the cheer leaders routines, Connie took charge during the next game. She was an intern for Peggy and helped her get her Sizemore job.
- Westie Side Story
- Shins of the Father
- Peggy the Boggle Champ
- King of the Ant Hill (non-speaking)
- Plastic White Female
- KHO302 "And They Call it Bobby Love"
- KHO308 "Good Hill Hunting"
- KHO311 "To Spank, with Love"
- KH0314 "The Wedding of Bobby Hill"
- KH0313 "De-Kahnstructing Henry"
- KH0318 "Love Hurts and So Does Art"
- KH0324 "Take Me Out of the Ball Game"
- KH0405 "Aisle 8A"
- KHO407 "Happy Hank's Giving"
- KHO408 "To Kill a Ladybird"
- KH0415 "Naked Ambition"
- KHO418 "Won't You Pimai Neighbor?"
- KHO422 "Flush With Power"
- KHO424 "Peggy's Fan Fair"
- KH0503 "I Don't Want to Wait for Our Lives to Be Over"
- KHO507 "What Makes Bobby Run?"
- KH0508 "'Twas the Nut Before Christmas"
- KHO510 "Chasing Bobby"
- KH0515 "Luanne Virgin 2.0"
- KHO56 "Hank's Choice"
- KH0520 "Kidney Boy and Hamster Girl: A Love Story"
- KH0601 "Bobby Goes Nuts"
- KH0605 "Father of the Bribe"
- KH0606 "I'm With Cupid"
- KH0609 "The Bluegrass is Always Greener"
- KH0703 "Bad Girls, Bad Girls, Whatcha Gonna Do"
- KHO704 "Dances With Dogs"
- KHO714 "Board Games"
- KHO721 "Maid in Arlen"
- KHO808 "Rich Hank, Poor Hank"
- KHO813 "Cheer Factor"
- KHO815 "Apres Hank, le Deluge"
- KHO819 "Stressed for Success"
- KH0821 "The Redneck on Rainey Street"
- KHO822 "Talking Shop"
- KHO909 "Care-Takin' Care of Business"
- KHO1006 "Orange You Sad I Did Say Banana?"
- KHO1008 "Business Is Picking Up"
- KHO1015 "Edu-macating Lucky"
- KHO1202 "Bobby Rae"
- KHO1204 "Four Wave Intersection
- KHO1207 "Tears of an Inflatable Clown"
- KHO1219 "Strangeness on a Train"
- KHO1305 "No Bobby Left Behind"
- KHO1314 "Born Again on the Fourth of July"
- KH1320 "To Sirloin With Love"
- KH1324 "Just Another Manic Kahn-Day"
- Apparently Connie can't speak Laotian fluently since her mother had to write down sentences in Laotian for Connie to say when Minh demanded that Connie called Chane Wassanasong.
- Connie can play the violin.
- Connie has an irregular menstrual cycle.
- Unlike Bobby and Joseph, Connie didn't date or showed interest in anyone after her break up with Bobby (Bobby tried to date her cousin Tid Pao while Joseph dated Lori)